Settore funzionaleIngegneria, impiantistica
taldesign is looking for a Facilities and Maintenance Engineer with passion for the automotive field.
- Developing a maintenance plan for buildings and plants;
- Managing technical documentation (certifications, layout, etc..); and compliance regulations (notifications, request from authorities);
- Being Responsible for planning an ordinary maintenance: writing a calendar of maintenance activities;
- Interact with consultants;
- Checking maintenance activities executed by third parties;
- Processing guidelines and maintenance procedures;
- Managing projects during different phases: supervision of construction sites executed by third parties.
- Good knowledge of Autocad software and 818 regulations;
- Good knowledge of F.GAS regulation;
- Min 4 years of experience in this sector;
- Good skills of team working and coordination;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access…).
- Knowledge of BIM methodology and technique;
- Previous experience in digitalization is an advantage;
- Problem solving and ability to synthesize information.
- Ability to anticipate, manage critical situations and provide effective solutions;
- RAMS methodology knowledge
- Education: Master’s degree in Engineering, Architecture or equivalent
- Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken Italian and English are required. Knowledge of German would be appreciated
- Workplace: Moncalieri (TO) and availability to travel
- Benefit: continuous training (technical, soft and languages skills), company canteen, health insurance, car leasing program, smart working, flexible benefits, good work-life balance
Italdesign is committed to create an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer (L.903/77).