Settore funzionaleRisorse umane
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be joining a smart, hardworking, collaborative, optimistic, and passionate team, excited to grow and reinforce BCG brand positioning within the Italian media and business community. Your will take active part in the planning and roll out of various Employer Branding initiatives, on-campus events, editorial content planning and Social Media management, including follow-up and KPI analysis.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Distilling key messages from numerical data
- Planning, organizing and following-up on short-term priorities
- Interacting with senior staff and establishing a collaborative work environment
- Preparing material for information sessions, case interview workshops, career fairs, and other employer branding events.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Sound knowledge of all main Social Media Platforms.
- Proactivity and positive attitude
- Very good communication skills (written and oral) both in Italian and English.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
- Organized and high-quality result oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint