Settore funzionaleIngegneria, impiantistica
Italdesign is expanding its engineering activities in the field of E-Traction Battery Pack development.
Within the E-Traction Team the resource will work directly with the costumer, technically representing E-Traction Team. Main tasks are the steering of the technical aspects of the projects, according to customer requirements and the supervision/coordination of the E-Traction Team design and testing activities on energy storage systems.
· Coordination and support on the definition of design criteria for Battery Packs and sub-components;
· Coordination and definition of design and testing activities on energy storage systems (i.e. cells, modules and battery packs) according to both OEM’s specifications and ad hoc engineering approach;
- Provide expert assessment and troubleshooting during battery development, testing and operation;
- Manage the customer request and provide solution according with project timing
- Coordination/steering of suppliers.
- Product Development of EV components, specifically on battery pack development;
- At least 3 years strong relevant experience in the development of Li-Ion battery systems including simulation and testing for different applications and industries;
- Solid understanding of electrical (HV DC, sensing/electronics/embedded systems, electrical modeling and simulation, wiring & connectors) and mechanical engineering (welding, shocks/vibrations, metal, plastic and composite material science, FEM and CFD simulation, thermodynamics) topics;
- Understanding of electrochemistry, relevant battery materials and cell technologies & market overview of cells and electrical/mechanical battery components;
- Knowledge of Li-ion based storage systems required;
- Experience on understanding customer requirements;
- Take on responsibility, work independently being able to share achievements with the team.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Intermediation capacity between his/her own team and the other teams involved;
- Ability to anticipate, manage critical situations and provide effective solutions;
- Tools: Matlab/Simulink, JiRa, AVON, KVS, KPM.
- Education: PhD in Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical, Aerospace engineering or similar
- Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken Italian and English; knowledge of German woul be appreciated
- Workplace: Moncalieri (TO) and availability to travel;
- Benefit: continuous training (technical, soft and languages skills), company canteen, mobility services, health insurance, car leasing program, smart working, flexible benefits, good work-life balance.
Italdesign is committed to create an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer (L.903/77).