Settore funzionaleMarketing e comunicazione
Generali Jeniot SpA was created in September 2018 as the 100% Generali company dedicated to the development of innovative services related to Internet of Things business and Connected Insurance. The main areas of expertise are mobility, smart home, health and connected enterprise.
Marketing and Partnership Development function is responsible for building a compelling and differentiating strategic brand platform for the company through a series of initiatives intended to enhance the customer experience within IoT business for captive and extracaptive market. The team is also focused on developing synergies and partnership within 4 ecosystems: mobility, smart home, health and connected enterprise.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented and creative marketing intern who is passionate about technology and digital to join our marketing team. You will work closely to the decision makers to execute projects that spread across multiple channels, to include social media and ecommerce, the brand positioning, the selling campaigns and to assist the development and execution of marketing activities for a variety of initiatives including yearly plan, editorial plan and budgeting.
- Degree or (Degree in Progress) in Marketing, Management, Graphic Design or professional equivalent
- Excellent communication (written, oral, interpersonal) both written and spoken in Italian and English
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite (WORD, PPT and EXCEL)
- Content creation skills for social media (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and dynamics (KPIs, advertising, content, …)
- Self-starter, with an ability to proactively take initiative and offer out-of-the-box creative suggestions
- Ability to work both individually and within a small team environment
- Experience on web site/page layout design, presentation tools and applications (Including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash for Macintosh etc.)
Ability related to video editing techniques
- Experience with CRM campaigns
- Understanding of typography, layout, form and color