Settore funzionaleSistemi informativi
Are you passionate about data analytics and new technology?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our cutting-edge Data Science/AI team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize extraction, production and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion entrepreneurial culture to unlock full potential by bringing energy to the world.
Here below some examples of our Hot Jobs in the Data Science/AI area:
Lead AI Specialist
You will be instrumental in our mission to make energy safer, cleaner and more efficient through intelligent technologies. You will implement and adapt AI algorithms to solve complex problems. You will contribute to our future as an AI player in the Energy Transformation industry.
As a Lead AI Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing internal and external data sources to identify, availability, relevance and triggering new data collection processes
- Developing Algorithms and modelling problems to discover insights and opportunities through the application of statistical, algorithmic, mining techniques
- Deepening your knowledge on a specific AI technology domain (CV, NLP,…), collaborating with BH subject matter experts to increase your and the company’s level of AI expertise
- Utilizing Agile practices and principles to maximize business value and continuously improve the delivery of customer outcomes
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field or demonstrate equivalent expertise gained in a professional environment
- Show advanced knowledge of Machine Learning Algorithms and of at least one AI technology: Computer Vision, NLP, RPA.
- Demonstrate experience with a general-purpose programming language such as Java, Python, R or similar
- Have experience in dealing with large datasets and databases
- Show experience with statistical packages and big data frameworks, such as Dask, Spark or Hadoop
- Have good knowledge of computing concepts and agile development life-cycle methodologies
- Show good knowledge of IT infrastructure, OS Windows client/server, VDI, Citrix, PLM, Oracle
- Have good written and verbal communication skills and be fluent in English
You will join the Field Data Expert and Data Science Manager team and you will be responsible for the generation of models and algorithms that suits the business needs, satisfies stakeholder requirements, and for achieving the targeted goals in the broader Digital strategy for the services to Customers.
You will be responsible for the following tasks, leveraging his/her expertise.
- You will develop models and algorithms/analytics within assigned projects taking care of the technical standpoint, using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- You, in the process of analytics creation, will follow each aspect of development ranging from requirement gathering to conceptual design, to verification, validation and final implementation including handover to operation/OTR teams. This may include the management of pilot installations at customer sites for development purposes as well as rework and upgrade for analytics maintenance throughout life-cycle
- You will ensure the use of state of the art methodologies to carry out his/ her job in the most productive and effective way. This may include research activities to identify and introduce new technologies in the field of data acquisition and data analysis. Furthermore, this may lead to conference/journal publications and patent filing.
- You will prepare all relevant technical documentation related to development phase always consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- You will interface with the rest of the Digital and Managed Services group, ensuring the his/her work is correctly aligned the infrastructure and application ecosystem, and will interface with the Business Analysts to make sure that (if needed) his/her work makes the ecosystem grow with the right synergies
- You will work in a cross-functional environment to ensure the deliverables aligns with Customer and business needs and deliverables are achieved timely
- You will support Operations and OTR teams during first installations/applications of new products, tackling all technical issues that may arise.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Master Degree Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science.
- 3+ years relevant work experience e.g. data acquisition & processing for industrial purposes, controls, data analysis & statistics applied to large databases, thermo-dynamics and rotor-dynamics,
- A good knowledge of data mining, pattern recognition, machine learning
- Proven Python and/or Matlab programming knowledge
- Passionate about technical work: able to identify and explore innovative solutions and figure out technology transfer.
- Self-starting attitude: able to shape ideas into real applications paying attention to details, taking ownership and being accountable for practical results.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: capability of communicating complex topics in a simple and effective way.
- Teamwork attitude: ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, able to work with remote teams located in different time zones;
- Fluent English and Italian
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Our sites are accessible to people with disabilities. We’ll set up appropriate arrangements or accommodation to offer you a comfortable and productive work experience.