Settore funzionaleGestione clienti
Customer Service Representative
for our offices in Legnano we are looking for a customer service representative who will provide a timely and effective administrative support to customers, a sales team, unit, or department follow established procedures and guidelines. The person must be able to enstablish good relation with all stakeholders
the candidate will be involved in the following tasks:
- Process sales and invoices so that customer orders are dispatched, invoiced, and paid accurately and on time in relevant system according to defined process and standards. (order to billing)
- Answer internal and customer enquiries on product availability, prices, delivery times, and the status of orders so that enquiries are dealt with promptly and accurately. (after sales)
- Communicate with staff from other areas in the organization, such as production, warehouse, transport, or distribution, to confirm the status of orders and resolve customer complaints.
- May make standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics.
- Enter data into databases or other computerized systems to maintain up-to-date customer records; to track the status of orders, deliveries or activities and/or generate sales reports and statistics.
- May draft sales documentation, proposals, reports, and correspondence such as sales contracts and maintenance agreements if required.
Who You Are
the candidate must meet the following requirements:
- University Degree
- Previous experience in similar role
- Fluent Italian
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- MS Office skills
- SAP R3 and APO good knowledge
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Teamwork capabilities