- Responsible for maintaining and managing the day to day operations with the Customer and to highlight and process all exceptional situations involving the appropriate internal and external resources.
- The role may cover the execution of the following processes according to current Business policies, procedures and checklists (in varying degrees of complexity and independence):
- Order Management (Entry, Tracking, Changes, portfolio maintenance, Trouble Shooting) via SAP, Foresales, EDI and eCommerce.
- Samples orders, free goods, POP and catalogues.
- Responsible to process customer debit and credit memo requests with the help of the Team Leader.
- Customer Master Data (creation/maintenance of sales area data, CMIR, discount/surcharges, dependent data maintenance, VAS, partnering).
- Complaint Processing (Capture complaints, initiate repair action, support root cause / corrective action process).
- Return Process.
- Provide Order confirmation, proforma invoices and delivery status.
- Shipments manuals in collaboration with other departments.
- Consignment warehouse management (replenish, monitor, bill and returns).
- Agents/Distributors and Account managers support.
- Rebates management and processing of rebate settlements.
- Assist in resolving Accounts Receivable and Credit related issues.
- Interactions with other sub-processes (Sales, Finance, Merchandising, communication, Legal, and Operations).
- Visit Key Accounts, participate to Sales Meeting and Fairs.
Skills & Experiences:
- High School or equivalent Business education;
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service experiences with an ability to deal with customers professionally;
- Experience in sales is considered a plus;
- Communication skills – verbal and written;
- Team Spirit;
- Customer Orientation;
- Bias for Action;
- Analytical Skills;
- Listening and phone Skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP knowledge preferred;
- Good english skills .