Settore funzionaleAssistenza clienti
Role: Customer Service Manager
Report to: Technical & Supply Chain Director
Scope of Role:
Customer Service Manager contributes to customer service strategy definition, purposing and leading innovating projects on customer engagement and service, with specific focus on new digital tools available.
Responsible for customer service activities delivery, guaranteeing that service level is always in line with fixed target and monitoring the customer service performance.
Focused on continuous improvement of the customer service level including the others company functions with an integrated approach as needed.
- Coordinates the team in the planning and execution of Customer Service activities and deals with upward and downward communication
- Sets team goals and monitor performance, including service KPIs on a cross-functional scale (ex:. service focused KPIs of Sales, Logistics, Finance, Trade Marketing)
- Coordinates the Audit activities and carries out the necessary controls in order to manage the risks associated with the execution and management of the service
- Manages Customer engagement through meetings organized with customers (top customers) on service issues to discuss KPI trends and also through collecting feedback with internal stakeholders (for example Sales)
- Supports the commercial teams in managing the relationship with customers and participates where necessary in customer engagement as a Subject Matter Expert, receiving feedback and proposing solutions to develop commercial relationship
- Evaluates and plans ad hoc projects aimed at the continuous improvement of customer service
- Defines the items to be included in the risk register for the activities relating to the Customer Service area, implementing the controls necessary to reduce them.
- Together with Service evolution & customer engagement lead, analyzes the results of the Customer Surveys launched during the year and define action logs to fill negative gaps and/or confirm positive ratings in order to ensure future Best in Class performances
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Master’s Degree preferably: Economics
- Managerial experiences in a food, chemical or pharmaceutical in Supply chain organization for at least 8-10 years preferably in a multinational company organization;
- Collaborative – high capacity leadership to influence others, encourage teamwork, and build strong relationships;
- Excellent communication skills – engage and influence multiple partners to build strong working relationships;
- High proficiency of spoken/written Italian and English;
- Membership in Legally Protected Status constitutes a preferential requirement (Law 68/99 art.1).