SedeMonza e della Brianza
The Opportunity for an Internship experience:
As one of the major memory supplier world-wide, the company offers a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic and multicultural working environment.
The employee will work as customer quality engineer in multiple key areas Automotive related, being the Voice of the customer and contributing to the company growing.
What You Will Do:
· Failure analysis (RMA tracking) form Customer claim till final report release acting as point of communication contact between Customer and internal cross functional teams.
· Collection of relevant Customers complaint data and analysis results to be properly fill into corporate database for Customers support and the internal continuous improvement program objectives
· Customers’ complaint data extraction for monthly/quarterly, internal/external KPI performance indexes monitor and consolidation
· Facilitate Customer Audit preparation and on-site support
· Managing Customer Requirements supporting field teams on Quality enquiries and the PPAP (Product Part Approval Process)
• Master Degree in Electronic engineer or Physics
• Good understanding on basic Microsoft Office suite
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Ability to work in a team and be self-motivated
• High self-initiative and ability to think and act independently
• Tenacity, resilience and focus
• Ability to work under tight timeframes, with sense of urgency
• Verbal, listening and written communication skills
• Working in a multicultural environment