Settore funzionaleSistemi informativi
We are looking for a Computational Linguist to join our Knowledge Engineering team based in Italy (Modena, Rovereto -TN, Milano) or Spain (Madrid, Barcelona). People in this role will join project teams to build top-notch NLP/NLU solutions for our Customers and Partners worldwide. Not only you have a firm grasp of general linguistics (semantics, syntax, morphology) but you have also experience with artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing and computational linguistics.
- identification of logical patterns underlying the language, to write semantic rules on Expert System’s proprietary IDE to meet Customers’ expectations
- perform tests and validations to verify the effectiveness of the implemented solution
- contributing to the continuous improvement of the core technology Identification of suitable solutions for clients in the field of Natural Language Processing
- working with Project Managers, Software Engineers and other Knowledge Engineers on Customer’s project
- Master’s degree in Computational Linguist
- Experience in coding with Python and/or C++ to write data processing scripts to transform or extract knowledge from unstructured data, including hands-on experience with regular expressions
- Demonstrated analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills in a technical context
- Independent worker with the ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude
- Fluent English, both oral and written, is a must
- The knowledge of other languages will be considered a plus (French, Spanish, German, Italian, etc.)