Settore funzionaleIngegneria, impiantistica
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?
Do you have the passion for a role in Civil Engineering?
Join our Civil Engineering team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize extraction, production and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion entrepreneurial culture to unlock full potential by bringing energy to the world.
Here below some examples of our Hot Jobs in the CIVIL area:
Lead Civil & Structural Engineer
The Lead Civil & Structural Engineer is responsible for the design of the plants steel structures such as modules, buildings and pipe rack, as well as for civil engineering relevant both to concrete foundations and underground systems for on-shore installations.
As a Lead Civil & Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Performing basic and front-end design in coordination with other disciplines such as piping & layout and turbomachinery
- Designing steel structures, perform structural FEM calculations (static and dynamic analysis) and prepare the relevant documentation
- Interfacing with geotechnical requirements and review relevant documentation and formulate the required reports
- Preparing the material requisitions for the steelworks and buildings, performing both vendors and site activities follow-up
- Developing detailed design schedules in coordination with the planner, engineering, and project management personnel.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Degree in Civil, Structural or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited University or significant knowledge and experience
- Have knowledge of FEM tools for structural analysis such as SAP2000 (preferred), STAAD-PRO or similar and generic purpose FEA Tools like Ansys.
- Have knowledge of major technical International Standards related to the discipline (AISC, ACI; UBC, IBC, ASCE, Eurocode, DNV, etc.)
- Have experience in design of pre-assembled unit/modules for Oil & Gas or Petrochemical or Power Generation Plants design
- Show interpersonal skills and ability to interface effectively with different levels of the organization and external Customers
- Able to manage multiple priorities and respond to urgent executive requests in a timely manner
- Be fluent both in English and hold an EU work permit
Civil Engineering Manager – Team Manager
Head of Civil Engineering Department. Responsible of the design activities for plant’s steel structures such as modules, buildings and pipe rack, as well as for civil engineering relevant both to foundations and underground systems for on-shore installations. The applications portfolio includes gas compression stations and power plants to be installed either as traditional on-shore stations or as modularized solutions for on/off-shore market.
To be successful in this role you will have:
– Master degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering;
– Solid experience in Civil engineering, team management, Module design
– Experience in EPC
Plant & Modules Installation Leader
Responsible for activities related to the construction, building and commissioning on customer site, from site mobilization, through civil, erection and commissioning work, as well as management activities related to this scope. Expertise within a field comprising of different approaches, methodologies, techniques and processes. Communicates solutions across own Function with impact on other Functions.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Engineering background: mechanical, civil, other
- Expertise in EPC, plants installation
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times you work in the day
- Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Our sites are accessible to people with disabilities. We’ll set up appropriate arrangements or accommodation to offer you a comfortable and productive work experience.