Settore funzionaleRicerca e sviluppo
Organizational Unit: Pre-clinical R&D – Pharmacokinetic Biochemistry & Metabolism
Responsibilities: Carrying out in vitro ADME studies for Discovery and Early Development projects
Activities: Development of bioanalytical methods for in vitro ADME studies
• Planning and conducting in vitro metabolism studies (Clint in hepatocytes and microsomes, metabolic stability in S9 and plasma etc)
• Planning and conducting CYP450 interaction and induction studies in vitro • Reaction phenotyping for enzymes responsible for metabolism
• Preparation of reports on the analyses carried out
• Biodistribution studies
Education: Degree in CTF or similar
Experience: At least 3 months of experience in an In Vitro Metabolism Laboratory of a pharmaceutical industry or a university.
• Instrumentation: HPLC-MS/MS is a must.
• Knowledge of microplate reader, PCR, optical and fluorescence microscope, cell culture techniques, in vitro ADME models will be an asset.
• analytical capacity
• results orientation
• team working
• attention to quality
Languages: good english
Contract type: maternity leave
Place of work: Parma, Italy